Thrush Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ThrushDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any one of numerous species of singing birds more or less resembling the true thrushes in appearance or habits; as the thunderbird and the American brown thrush (or thrasher). See Brown thrush.
- (n.) An affection of the mouth, fauces, etc., common in newly born children, characterized by minute ulcers called aphthae. See Aphthae.
- (n.) An inflammatory and suppurative affection of the feet in certain animals. In the horse it is in the frog.
- (n.) Any one of numerous species of singing birds belonging to Turdus and allied genera. They are noted for the sweetness of their songs.
• ThrushelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The song thrush.