Tombed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TombedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tomb
• TombDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A house or vault, formed wholly or partly in the earth, with walls and a roof, for the reception of the dead.
- (v. t.) To place in a tomb; to bury; to inter; to entomb.
- (n.) A monument erected to inclose the body and preserve the name and memory of the dead.
- (n.) A pit in which the dead body of a human being is deposited; a grave; a sepulcher.