Tramped Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TrampedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tramp
• TrampDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A foot traveler; a tramper; often used in a bad sense for a vagrant or wandering vagabond.
- (v. i.) To travel or wander through; as, to tramp the country.
- (n.) A plate of iron worn to protect the sole of the foot, or the shoe, when digging with a spade.
- (v. i.) To cleanse, as clothes, by treading upon them in water.
- (n.) A foot journey or excursion; as, to go on a tramp; a long tramp.
- (v. i.) To travel; to wander; to stroll.
- (v. i.) To tread upon forcibly and repeatedly; to trample.
- (n.) A tool for trimming hedges.
- (n.) The sound of the foot, or of feet, on the earth, as in marching.