Transposition Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TranspositionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of transposing, or the state of being transposed.
- (n.) The bringing of any term of an equation from one side over to the other without destroying the equation.
- (n.) A change of the natural order of words in a sentence; as, the Latin and Greek languages admit transposition, without inconvenience, to a much greater extent than the English.
- (n.) A change of a composition into another key.
• TranspositionalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to transposition; involving transposition.