Trebled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TrebledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Treble
• TrebleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The highest of the four principal parts in music; the part usually sung by boys or women; soprano.
- (v. t.) To make thrice as much; to make threefold.
- (a.) Playing or singing the highest part or most acute sounds; playing or singing the treble; as, a treble violin or voice.
- (adv.) Trebly; triply.
- (v. t.) To utter in a treble key; to whine.
- (a.) Threefold; triple.
- (a.) Acute; sharp; as, a treble sound.
- (v. i.) To become threefold.