Tridented Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TridentedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having three prongs; trident; tridentate; as, a tridented mace.
• TridentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A kind of scepter or spear with three prongs, -- the common attribute of Neptune.
- (n.) A curve of third order, having three infinite branches in one direction and a fourth infinite branch in the opposite direction.
- (n.) A three-pronged spear or goad, used for urging horses; also, the weapon used by one class of gladiators.
- (a.) Having three teeth or prongs; tridentate.
- (n.) A three-pronged fish spear.