Tripping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TrippingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Quick; nimble; stepping lightly and quickly.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Trip
- (n.) The loosing of an anchor from the ground by means of its cable or buoy rope.
- (a.) Having the right forefoot lifted, the others remaining on the ground, as if he were trotting; trippant; -- said of an animal, as a hart, buck, and the like, used as a bearing.
- (n.) A light dance.
- (n.) Act of one who, or that which, trips.
• TrippinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a tripping manner; with a light, nimble, quick step; with agility; nimbly.