Undulating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UndulatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Undulate
- (a.) Rising and falling like waves; resembling wave form or motion; undulatory; rolling; wavy; as, an undulating medium; undulating ground.
• UndulateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To move in, or have, undulations or waves; to vibrate; to wave; as, undulating air.
- (a.) Same as Undulated.
- (v. t.) To cause to move backward and forward, or up and down, in undulations or waves; to cause to vibrate.