Whiling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WhilingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of While
• WhileDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to pass away pleasantly or without irksomeness or disgust; to spend or pass; -- usually followed by away.
- (n.) That which requires time; labor; pains.
- (conj.) During the time that; as long as; whilst; at the same time that; as, while I write, you sleep.
- (n.) Space of time, or continued duration, esp. when short; a time; as, one while we thought him innocent.
- (prep.) Until; till.
- (v. i.) To loiter.
- (conj.) Hence, under which circumstances; in which case; though; whereas.