While Meaning in Urdu
While meaning in English to Urdu is جبکہ (Jabke). While synonym words are included Piece, Spell.
While Sentence & Examples
- A good reporter never takes sides while sending news to his newspaper.
- And friend while he was in tamanrasset.
- Has she been taking rest for a while ?.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
While Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to pass away pleasantly or without irksomeness or disgust; to spend or pass; -- usually followed by away.
- (n.) That which requires time; labor; pains.
- (conj.) During the time that; as long as; whilst; at the same time that; as, while I write, you sleep.
- (n.) Space of time, or continued duration, esp. when short; a time; as, one while we thought him innocent.
- (prep.) Until; till.
- (v. i.) To loiter.
- (conj.) Hence, under which circumstances; in which case; though; whereas.
While Urdu Meaning with Definition
While meaning in Urdu is Jabke written as جبکہ. The word functions as both a noun and subordinating conjunction. It means something is happening at the same time at the moment. It is used when comparing things, situations, or people and showing the difference between them. The conjunction is formally applied when you accept that something is true, but there are also doubts based on facts that you cannot ignore. You can find the complete definition of the English word “While” here with example sentences.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
While Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary