Window Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WindowDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The shutter, casement, sash with its fittings, or other framework, which closes a window opening.
- (n.) An opening in the wall of a building for the admission of light and air, usually closed by casements or sashes containing some transparent material, as glass, and capable of being opened and shut at pleasure.
- (v. t.) To furnish with windows.
- (n.) A figure formed of lines crossing each other.
- (v. t.) To place at or in a window.
• WindowedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Window
- (a.) Having windows or openings.