Withdraw Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WithdrawDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To retire; to retreat; to quit a company or place; to go away; as, he withdrew from the company.
- (v. t.) To take back or away, as what has been bestowed or enjoyed; to draw back; to cause to move away or retire; as, to withdraw aid, favor, capital, or the like.
- (v. t.) To take back; to recall or retract; as, to withdraw false charges.
• Withdrawing-roomDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A room for retirement from another room, as from a dining room; a drawing-room.