taste Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Appreciation, Discernment, Gustation, Mouthful, Penchant, Predilection, Preference, Sample, Savor, Smack, Tasting, Try. Check out
similar words like Tasted, Tasteful and Tastefully;
Urdu Translation is
TASTE Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To become acquainted with by actual trial; to essay; to experience; to undergo.
- (v. i.) To take sparingly.
- (n.) Essay; trial; experience; experiment.
- (n.) A kind of narrow and thin silk ribbon.
- (v. i.) To try food with the mouth; to eat or drink a little only; to try the flavor of anything; as, to taste of each kind of wine.
- (n.) The act of tasting; gustation.
- (n.) A small portion given as a specimen; a little piece tastted of eaten; a bit.
- (v. i.) To have perception, experience, or enjoyment; to partake; as, to taste of natures bounty.
- (n.) The one of the five senses by which certain properties of bodies (called their taste, savor, flavor) are ascertained by contact with the organs of taste.
- (v. t.) To try by eating a little; to eat a small quantity of.
- (n.) Manner, with respect to what is pleasing, refined, or in accordance with good usage; style; as, music composed in good taste; an epitaph in bad taste.
- (v. i.) To have a smack; to excite a particular sensation, by which the specific quality or flavor is distinguished; to have a particular quality or character; as, this water tastes brackish; the milk tastes of garlic.
- (n.) A particular sensation excited by the application of a substance to the tongue; the quality or savor of any substance as perceived by means of the tongue; flavor; as, the taste of an orange or an apple; a bitter taste; an acid taste; a sweet taste.
- (v. t.) To try by the touch of the tongue; to perceive the relish or flavor of (anything) by taking a small quantity into a mouth. Also used figuratively.
- (v. t.) To try by the touch; to handle; as, to taste a bow.
- (n.) Intellectual relish; liking; fondness; -- formerly with of, now with for; as, he had no taste for study.
- (n.) The power of perceiving and relishing excellence in human performances; the faculty of discerning beauty, order, congruity, proportion, symmetry, or whatever constitutes excellence, particularly in the fine arts and belles-letters; critical judgment; discernment.
- (v. t.) To partake of; to participate in; -- usually with an implied sense of relish or pleasure.
Multi Language Dictionary
Taste ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Taste مما يعني الطعم باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Taste تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Taste ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Taste من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Taste Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Taste" which meaning "الطعم" in Arabic. Taste meaning in Arabic has been searched 12757 times till 30 Nov, 2022. The definitions of the word Taste has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Taste. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Taste in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Taste from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.