• Throng Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A great multitude; as, the heavenly throng.
- (imp.) of Thring
- (a.) Thronged; crowded; also, much occupied; busy.
- (n.) A multitude of persons or of living beings pressing or pressed into a close body or assemblage; a crowd.
- (v. i.) To crowd together; to press together into a close body, as a multitude of persons; to gather or move in multitudes.
- (v. t.) To crowd, or press, as persons; to oppress or annoy with a crowd of living beings.
- (v. t.) To crowd into; to fill closely by crowding or pressing into, as a hall or a street.
• Thronged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Throng