To in English
To meaning in Urdu to English is So To. To synonym word is Indeed, Sol, Then, Thus and Truthful. Similar words of To are also commonly used in daily talks like To to mein mein karne wala, To to mein mein / jhagra, To te ki aik jins africa ka kha ki tota, and To zehi.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
- A bad worksman quarrels with his tools.
- A bird in hand is worth tow in the bush.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
So Definition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Very; in a high degree; that is, in such a degree as can not well be expressed; as, he is so good; he planned so wisely.
- (adv.) The case being such; therefore; on this account; for this reason; on these terms; -- used both as an adverb and a conjuction.
- (adv.) In that manner or degree; as, indicated (in any way), or as implied, or as supposed to be known.
- (adv.) Is it thus? do you mean what you say? -- with an upward tone; as, do you say he refuses? So?
- (interj.) Be as you are; stand still; stop; that will do; right as you are; -- a word used esp. to cows; also used by sailors.
- (adv.) About the number, time, or quantity specified; thereabouts; more or less; as, I will spend a week or so in the country; I have read only a page or so.
- (adv.) In the same manner; as has been stated or suggested; in this or that condition or state; under these circumstances; in this way; -- with reflex reference to something just asserted or implied; used also with the verb to be, as a predicate.
- (adv.) Well; the fact being as stated; -- used as an expletive; as, so the work is done, is it?
- (adv.) In such manner; to such degree; -- used correlatively with as or that following; as, he was so fortunate as to escape.
- (conj.) Provided that; on condition that; in case that; if.
- (adv.) It is well; let it be as it is, or let it come to pass; -- used to express assent.
- (adv.) In like manner or degree; in the same way; thus; for like reason; whith equal reason; -- used correlatively, following as, to denote comparison or resemblance; sometimes, also, following inasmuch as.
To Meaning in English
To meaning in Urdu is Taraf, written as طرف. It is used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from. You may learn how to pronounce it correctly along with translation in Urdu, as well as the definition and sentences that go with it.
Urdu Word to is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. to meaning in English is So تو. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. to word meaning along with to definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of to, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of to in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. To to mein mein karne wala, To to mein mein / jhagra, To te ki aik jins africa ka kha ki tota, and To zehi are similar words of to. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary