Tribute Meaning in Urdu
Tribute meaning in English to Urdu is خراج تحسین (Khiraj e thaseen). Tribute synonym words are included Protection, Testimonial. Similar words of Tribute are also commonly used in daily talk like as Tributes, and Tribute Money.
Tribute Sentence & Examples
- He demands tribute of the dead.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Tribute Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To pay as tribute.
- (n.) A certain proportion of the ore raised, or of its value, given to the miner as his recompense.
- (n.) A personal contribution, as of money, praise, service, etc., made in token of services rendered, or as that which is due or deserved; as, a tribute of affection.
- (n.) An annual or stated sum of money or other valuable thing, paid by one ruler or nation to another, either as an acknowledgment of submission, or as the price of peace and protection, or by virtue of some treaty; as, the Romans made their conquered countries pay tribute.
Tribute Urdu Meaning with Definition
Tribute is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Tribute meaning in Urdu is a خراج تحسین - Khiraj e thaseen. Tribute word is driven by the English language. Tribute word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Tribute meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Tribute stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Tribute word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Tribute, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Tribute Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary