trust Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Bank, Believe, Cartel, Combine, Commit, Confide, Confidence, Desire, Entrust, Faith, Hope, Intrust, Reliance, Rely, Swear. Check out
similar words like Trusted, Trustee and Trusteed;
Urdu Translation is
TRUST Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A business organization or combination consisting of a number of firms or corporations operating, and often united, under an agreement creating a trust (in sense 1), esp. one formed mainly for the purpose of regulating the supply and price of commodities, etc.; often, opprobriously, a combination formed for the purpose of controlling or monopolizing a trade, industry, or business, by doing acts in restraint or trade; as, a sugar trust. A trust may take the form of a corporation or of a body of persons or corporations acting together by mutual arrangement, as under a contract or a so-called gentlemens agreement. When it consists of corporations it may be effected by putting a majority of their stock either in the hands of a board of trustees (whence the name trust for the combination) or by transferring a majority to a holding company. The advantages of a trust are partly due to the economies made possible in carrying on a large business, as well as the doing away with competition. In the United States severe statutes against trusts have been passed by the Federal government and in many States, with elaborate statutory definitions.
- (n.) An equitable right or interest in property distinct from the legal ownership thereof; a use (as it existed before the Statute of Uses); also, a property interest held by one person for the benefit of another. Trusts are active, or special, express, implied, constructive, etc. In a passive trust the trustee simply has title to the trust property, while its control and management are in the beneficiary.
- (n.) To place confidence in; to rely on, to confide, or repose faith, in; as, we can not trust those who have deceived us.
- (v. i.) To sell or deliver anything in reliance upon a promise of payment; to give credit.
- (n.) The condition or obligation of one to whom anything is confided; responsible charge or office.
- (n.) To give credit to; to sell to upon credit, or in confidence of future payment; as, merchants and manufacturers trust their customers annually with goods.
- (n.) To hope confidently; to believe; -- usually with a phrase or infinitive clause as the object.
- (n.) Assured resting of the mind on the integrity, veracity, justice, friendship, or other sound principle, of another person; confidence; reliance; reliance.
- (n.) Credit given; especially, delivery of property or merchandise in reliance upon future payment; exchange without immediate receipt of an equivalent; as, to sell or buy goods on trust.
- (n.) Assured anticipation; dependence upon something future or contingent, as if present or actual; hope; belief.
- (n.) To commit, as to ones care; to intrust.
- (n.) That which is committed or intrusted to one; something received in confidence; charge; deposit.
- (n.) to show confidence in a person by intrusting (him) with something.
- (n.) That upon which confidence is reposed; ground of reliance; hope.
- (a.) Held in trust; as, trust property; trustmoney.
- (n.) To risk; to venture confidently.
- (n.) To give credence to; to believe; to credit.
- (v. i.) To have trust; to be credulous; to be won to confidence; to confide.
- (v. i.) To be confident, as of something future; to hope.
- (n.) An organization formed mainly for the purpose of regulating the supply and price of commodities, etc.; as, a sugar trust.
- (n.) An estate devised or granted in confidence that the devisee or grantee shall convey it, or dispose of the profits, at the will, or for the benefit, of another; an estate held for the use of another; a confidence respecting property reposed in one person, who is termed the trustee, for the benefit of another, who is called the cestui que trust.
Multi Language Dictionary
Trust ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Trust مما يعني الثقة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Trust تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Trust ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Trust من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Trust Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Trust" which meaning "الثقة" in Arabic. Trust meaning in Arabic has been searched 15891 times till 27 Mar, 2023. The definitions of the word Trust has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Trust. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Trust in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Trust from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.