• Trustee Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To attach (a debtors wages, credits, or property in the hands of a third person) in the interest of the creditor.
- (n.) A person to whom property is legally committed in trust, to be applied either for the benefit of specified individuals, or for public uses; one who is intrusted with property for the benefit of another; also, a person in whose hands the effects of another are attached in a trustee process.
- (v. t.) To commit (property) to the care of a trustee; as, to trustee an estate.
• Trustee process Definition & Synonyms
- () The process of attachment by garnishment.
• Trustee stock Definition & Synonyms
- () High-grade stock in which trust funds may be legally invested.