Twist Meaning in Urdu
Twist translation is "Bull daina" and Twist synonym words Bend, Braid, Construction, Convolute and Deform.
Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Bull daina" and Translation of Twist in Urdu writing script is بل دینا.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''بل دینا'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Twist Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Act of imparting a turning or twisting motion, as to a pitched ball; also, the motion thus imparted; as, the twist of a billiard ball.
- (n.) A strong individual tendency, or bent; a marked inclination; a bias; -- often implying a peculiar or unusual tendency; as, a twist toward fanaticism.
- (v. t.) To wreathe; to wind; to encircle; to unite by intertexture of parts.
- (n.) A kind of closely twisted, strong sewing silk, used by tailors, saddlers, and the like.
- (v. t.) To contort; to writhe; to complicate; to crook spirally; to convolve.
- (v. t.) To distort, as a solid body, by turning one part relatively to another about an axis passing through both; to subject to torsion; as, to twist a shaft.
- (n.) A beverage made of brandy and gin.
- (n.) The act of twisting; a contortion; a flexure; a convolution; a bending.
- (v. i.) To be contorted; to writhe; to be distorted by torsion; to be united by winding round each other; to be or become twisted; as, some strands will twist more easily than others.
- (n.) A little twisted roll of tobacco.
- (n.) A material for gun barrels, consisting of iron and steel twisted and welded together; as, Damascus twist.
- (n.) The spiral course of the rifling of a gun barrel or a cannon.
- (v. t.) Hence, to form as if by winding one part around another; to wreathe; to make up.
- (v. t.) A twig.
- (n.) One of the threads of a warp, -- usually more tightly twisted than the filling.
- (v. t.) To form into a thread from many fine filaments; as, to twist wool or cotton.
- (v. i.) To follow a helical or spiral course; to be in the form of a helix.
- (n.) A roll of twisted dough, baked.
- (v. t.) Hence, to turn from the true form or meaning; to pervert; as, to twist a passage cited from an author.
- (v. t.) To wind into; to insinuate; -- used reflexively; as, avarice twists itself into all human concerns.
- (n.) A kind of cotton yarn, of several varieties.
- (n.) That which is formed by twisting, convoluting, or uniting parts.
- (v. t.) To unite by winding one thread, strand, or other flexible substance, round another; to form by convolution, or winding separate things round each other; as, to twist yarn or thread.
- (n.) The form given in twisting.
- (n.) A cord, thread, or anything flexible, formed by winding strands or separate things round each other.
Twist Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Bull daina. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Twist. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
میں سونے جا رہا ہوں
Main Sone Ja Raha Hoon
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Twist Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary