meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words included
Bend, Braid, Construction, Convolute, Deform, Device, Distort, Eddy, Kink, Pervert, Plait, Pull, Rick, Sophisticate, Spin, Sprain, Squirm, Tress, Turn, Twine, Twirl, Twisting, Whirl, Wind, Winding, Worm, Wrench, Wrestle, Wriggle, Writhe. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Twistable , Twister, and Twister.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Act of imparting a turning or twisting motion, as to a pitched ball; also, the motion thus imparted; as, the twist of a billiard ball.
- (n.) A strong individual tendency, or bent; a marked inclination; a bias; -- often implying a peculiar or unusual tendency; as, a twist toward fanaticism.
- (v. t.) To wreathe; to wind; to encircle; to unite by intertexture of parts.
- (n.) A kind of closely twisted, strong sewing silk, used by tailors, saddlers, and the like.
- (v. t.) To contort; to writhe; to complicate; to crook spirally; to convolve.
- (v. t.) To distort, as a solid body, by turning one part relatively to another about an axis passing through both; to subject to torsion; as, to twist a shaft.
- (n.) A beverage made of brandy and gin.
- (n.) The act of twisting; a contortion; a flexure; a convolution; a bending.
- (v. i.) To be contorted; to writhe; to be distorted by torsion; to be united by winding round each other; to be or become twisted; as, some strands will twist more easily than others.
- (n.) A little twisted roll of tobacco.
- (n.) A material for gun barrels, consisting of iron and steel twisted and welded together; as, Damascus twist.
- (n.) The spiral course of the rifling of a gun barrel or a cannon.
- (v. t.) Hence, to form as if by winding one part around another; to wreathe; to make up.
- (v. t.) A twig.
- (n.) One of the threads of a warp, -- usually more tightly twisted than the filling.
- (v. t.) To form into a thread from many fine filaments; as, to twist wool or cotton.
- (v. i.) To follow a helical or spiral course; to be in the form of a helix.
- (n.) A roll of twisted dough, baked.
- (v. t.) Hence, to turn from the true form or meaning; to pervert; as, to twist a passage cited from an author.
- (v. t.) To wind into; to insinuate; -- used reflexively; as, avarice twists itself into all human concerns.
- (n.) A kind of cotton yarn, of several varieties.
- (n.) That which is formed by twisting, convoluting, or uniting parts.
- (v. t.) To unite by winding one thread, strand, or other flexible substance, round another; to form by convolution, or winding separate things round each other; as, to twist yarn or thread.
- (n.) The form given in twisting.
- (n.) A cord, thread, or anything flexible, formed by winding strands or separate things round each other.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a بل دینا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Twist, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary