Up Meaning in Urdu
Up meaning in English to Urdu is اوپر (Upar). Up synonym words are included Astir, Improving, Upward, Upwards. Similar words of Up are also commonly used in daily talk like as Up Coast, Up Country, and Up Draw.
- Always get up early and offer prayer.
- And a little way up the back.
- And carried it up to the headmaster's table.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Up Definition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a higher place or position, literally or figuratively; in the state of having arisen; in an upright, or nearly upright, position; standing; mounted on a horse; in a condition of elevation, prominence, advance, proficiency, excitement, insurrection, or the like; -- used with verbs of rest, situation, condition, and the like; as, to be up on a hill; the lid of the box was up; prices are up.
- (n.) The state of being up or above; a state of elevation, prosperity, or the like; -- rarely occurring except in the phrase ups and downs.
- (prep.) From the coast towards the interior of, as a country; from the mouth towards the source of, as a stream; as, to journey up the country; to sail up the Hudson.
- (prep.) Upon.
- (adv.) Aloft; on high; in a direction contrary to that of gravity; toward or in a higher place or position; above; -- the opposite of down.
- (a.) Inclining up; tending or going up; upward; as, an up look; an up grade; the up train.
- (prep.) From a lower to a higher place on, upon, or along; at a higher situation upon; at the top of.
- (adv.) To or in a position of equal advance or equality; not short of, back of, less advanced than, away from, or the like; -- usually followed by to or with; as, to be up to the chin in water; to come up with ones companions; to come up with the enemy; to live up to engagements.
- (adv.) Aside, so as not to be in use; as, to lay up riches; put up your weapons.
- (adv.) From a lower to a higher position, literally or figuratively; as, from a recumbent or sitting position; from the mouth, toward the source, of a river; from a dependent or inferior condition; from concealment; from younger age; from a quiet state, or the like; -- used with verbs of motion expressed or implied.
- (adv.) To or in a state of completion; completely; wholly; quite; as, in the phrases to eat up; to drink up; to burn up; to sum up; etc.; to shut up the eyes or the mouth; to sew up a rent.
Up Urdu Meaning with Definition
Up is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Up meaning in Urdu is a اوپر - Upar. Up word is driven by the English language. Up word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Up meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Up stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Up word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Up, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Up Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary