• Upper Definition & Synonyms
- (comp.) Being further up, literally or figuratively; higher in place, position, rank, dignity, or the like; superior; as, the upper lip; the upper side of a thing; the upper house of a legislature.
- (n.) The upper leather for a shoe; a vamp.
• Uppermost Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Highest in place, position, rank, power, or the like; upmost; supreme.
• Uppertendom Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The highest class in society; the upper ten. See Upper ten, under Upper.