• Vermiculate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Wormlike in shape; covered with wormlike elevations; marked with irregular fine lines of color, or with irregular wavy impressed lines like worm tracks; as, a vermiculate nut.
- (a.) Crawling or creeping like a worm; hence, insinuating; sophistical.
- (v. t.) To form or work, as by inlaying, with irregular lines or impressions resembling the tracks of worms, or appearing as if formed by the motion of worms.
• Vermiculated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Vermiculate
- (a.) Made or marked with irregular wavy lines or impressions; vermiculate.