waste Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Barren, Blow, Cast-off, Consume, Desert, Desolate, Devastate, Discarded, Dissipation, Emaciate, Languish, Liquidate, Macerate, Ravage, Rot, Scrap, Squander, Ware, Wild. Check out
similar words like Wastebasket, Wastebaskets and Wasted;
Urdu Translation is
WASTE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) Material derived by mechanical and chemical erosion from the land, carried by streams to the sea.
- (v.) Spoil, destruction, or injury, done to houses, woods, fences, lands, etc., by a tenant for life or for years, to the prejudice of the heir, or of him in reversion or remainder.
- (a.) To wear away by degrees; to impair gradually; to diminish by constant loss; to use up; to consume; to spend; to wear out.
- (a.) Lost for want of occupiers or use; superfluous.
- (v. i.) To be diminished; to lose bulk, substance, strength, value, or the like, gradually; to be consumed; to dwindle; to grow less.
- (a.) Lying unused; unproductive; worthless; valueless; refuse; rejected; as, waste land; waste paper.
- (a.) To bring to ruin; to devastate; to desolate; to destroy.
- (a.) To spend unnecessarily or carelessly; to employ prodigally; to expend without valuable result; to apply to useless purposes; to lavish vainly; to squander; to cause to be lost; to destroy by scattering or injury.
- (v.) That which is of no value; worthless remnants; refuse. Specifically: Remnants of cops, or other refuse resulting from the working of cotton, wool, hemp, and the like, used for wiping machinery, absorbing oil in the axle boxes of railway cars, etc.
- (v.) That which is wasted or desolate; a devastated, uncultivated, or wild country; a deserted region; an unoccupied or unemployed space; a dreary void; a desert; a wilderness.
- (v.) Old or abandoned workings, whether left as vacant space or filled with refuse.
- (a.) To damage, impair, or injure, as an estate, voluntarily, or by suffering the buildings, fences, etc., to go to decay.
- (a.) Desolate; devastated; stripped; bare; hence, dreary; dismal; gloomy; cheerless.
- (v.) The act of wasting, or the state of being wasted; a squandering; needless destruction; useless consumption or expenditure; devastation; loss without equivalent gain; gradual loss or decrease, by use, wear, or decay; as, a waste of property, time, labor, words, etc.
- (v. i.) To procure or sustain a reduction of flesh; -- said of a jockey in preparation for a race, etc.
Multi Language Dictionary
Waste ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Waste مما يعني النفاية باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Waste تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Waste ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Waste من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Waste Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Waste" which meaning "النفاية" in Arabic. Waste meaning in Arabic has been searched 8574 times till 06 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Waste has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Waste. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Waste in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Waste from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.