watch Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Ascertain, Catch, Check, Determine, Follow, Learn, Lookout, Observe, Picket, Scout, See, Sentinel, Sentry, Spotter, Ticker, View, Vigil. Check out
similar words like Watchband, Watchdog and Watchdogs;
Urdu Translation is
WATCH Synonyms & Definition
- (v. i.) A small timepiece, or chronometer, to be carried about the person, the machinery of which is moved by a spring.
- (v. i.) One who watches, or those who watch; a watchman, or a body of watchmen; a sentry; a guard.
- (v. i.) The period of the night during which a person does duty as a sentinel, or guard; the time from the placing of a sentinel till his relief; hence, a division of the night.
- (v. t.) To tend; to guard; to have in keeping.
- (v. i.) To be expectant; to look with expectation; to wait; to seek opportunity.
- (n.) That part, usually one half, of the officers and crew, who together attend to the working of a vessel for an allotted time, usually four hours. The watches are designated as the port watch, and the starboard watch.
- (n.) An allotted portion of time, usually four hour for standing watch, or being on deck ready for duty. Cf. Dogwatch.
- (v. i.) The act of watching; forbearance of sleep; vigil; wakeful, vigilant, or constantly observant attention; close observation; guard; preservative or preventive vigilance; formerly, a watching or guarding by night.
- (v. i.) The post or office of a watchman; also, the place where a watchman is posted, or where a guard is kept.
- (v. i.) To be awake; to be or continue without sleep; to wake; to keep vigil.
- (v. i.) To remain awake with any one as nurse or attendant; to attend on the sick during the night; as, to watch with a man in a fever.
- (v. t.) To give heed to; to observe the actions or motions of, for any purpose; to keep in view; not to lose from sight and observation; as, to watch the progress of a bill in the legislature.
- (v. i.) To be attentive or vigilant; to give heed; to be on the lookout; to keep guard; to act as sentinel.
- (v. i.) To serve the purpose of a watchman by floating properly in its place; -- said of a buoy.
Multi Language Dictionary
Watch ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Watch مما يعني الساعة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Watch تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Watch ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Watch من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Watch Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Watch" which meaning "الساعة" in Arabic. Watch meaning in Arabic has been searched 17630 times till 08 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Watch has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Watch. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Watch in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Watch from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.