Wave Meaning in Urdu
Wave meaning in English to Urdu is لہر (Leher). Wave synonym words are included Beckon, Brandish, Curl, Flap, Flourish, Undulate, Undulation, Wafture, Waving. Similar words of Wave are also commonly used in daily talk like as Wavering, Waveless, and Wavered.
- A huge wave upset their boat.
- If the gladiator fell how many of his colleagues would wave a handkerchief of mercy.
- If the gladiator fell how many of his colleagues would wave a handkerchief of mercy?.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Wave Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Something resembling or likened to a water wave, as in rising unusually high, in being of unusual extent, or in progressive motion; a swelling or excitement, as of feeling or energy; a tide; flood; period of intensity, usual activity, or the like; as, a wave of enthusiasm.
- (v. i.) To play loosely; to move like a wave, one way and the other; to float; to flutter; to undulate.
- (v. i.) Fig.: A swelling or excitement of thought, feeling, or energy; a tide; as, waves of enthusiasm.
- (v. i.) A vibration propagated from particle to particle through a body or elastic medium, as in the transmission of sound; an assemblage of vibrating molecules in all phases of a vibration, with no phase repeated; a wave of vibration; an undulation. See Undulation.
- (v. t.) To move like a wave, or by floating; to waft.
- (v. i.) A waving or undulating motion; a signal made with the hand, a flag, etc.
- (v. t.) To raise into inequalities of surface; to give an undulating form a surface to.
- (v. t.) See Waive.
- (v. i.) An advancing ridge or swell on the surface of a liquid, as of the sea, resulting from the oscillatory motion of the particles composing it when disturbed by any force their position of rest; an undulation.
- (v. i.) Water; a body of water.
- (v. t.) To move one way and the other; to brandish.
- (v. i.) The undulating line or streak of luster on cloth watered, or calendered, or on damask steel.
- (v. i.) To be moved to and fro as a signal.
- (v. i.) Unevenness; inequality of surface.
- (n.) Woe.
- (v. t.) To call attention to, or give a direction or command to, by a waving motion, as of the hand; to signify by waving; to beckon; to signal; to indicate.
- (v. i.) To fluctuate; to waver; to be in an unsettled state; to vacillate.
Wave Urdu Meaning with Definition
Wave is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Wave meaning in Urdu is a لہر - Leher. Wave word is driven by the English language. Wave word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Wave meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Wave stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Wave word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Wave, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Wave Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary