Fade Meaning in French
, se faner
Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To sink away; to disappear gradually; to grow dim; to vanish.
- (a.) To become fade; to grow weak; to lose strength; to decay; to perish gradually; to wither, as a plant.
- (a.) Weak; insipid; tasteless; commonplace.
- (v. t.) To cause to wither; to deprive of freshness or vigor; to wear away.
- (a.) To lose freshness, color, or brightness; to become faint in hue or tint; hence, to be wanting in color.
French to English and English to French dictionary - Online english French dictionary more than 90000 english French words meanings. English French dictionary helps to find english translation of French words and urdu translation of english word. You can also search french to english by using urdu keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us.