Flap Meaning in French
, crêpe épaisse
Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To move, as something broad and flaplike; as, to flap the wings; to let fall, as the brim of a hat.
- (v. i.) To fall and hang like a flap, as the brim of a hat, or other broad thing.
- (v.) A hinged leaf, as of a table or shutter.
- (v.) A disease in the lips of horses.
- (n.) To beat with a flap; to strike.
- (v.) Anything broad and limber that hangs loose, or that is attached by one side or end and is easily moved; as, the flap of a garment.
- (v.) The motion of anything broad and loose, or a stroke or sound made with it; as, the flap of a sail or of a wing.
- (v. i.) To move as do wings, or as something broad or loose; to fly with wings beating the air.
French to English and English to French dictionary - Online english French dictionary more than 90000 english French words meanings. English French dictionary helps to find english translation of French words and urdu translation of english word. You can also search french to english by using urdu keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us.