• Advantaged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Advantage
• Advantage Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Superiority; mastery; -- with of or over.
- (n.) Superiority of state, or that which gives it; benefit; gain; profit; as, the advantage of a good constitution.
- (v. t.) To give an advantage to; to further; to promote; to benefit; to profit.
- (n.) Any condition, circumstance, opportunity, or means, particularly favorable to success, or to any desired end; benefit; as, the enemy had the advantage of a more elevated position.
- (n.) Interest of money; increase; overplus (as the thirteenth in the bakers dozen).