Amal in English
Amal meaning in Urdu to English is Action Amal. Amal synonym word is Activeness and Activity. Similar words of Amal are also commonly used in daily talks like Muharak hona, Amal karne wala, Mashq karna, and Amal taqseem.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- Describe mustafa kamal as a great reformer?.
- Describe the social reforms of mustafa kamal?.
- Describe thee economic reforms of mustafa kamal?.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Action Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A process or condition of acting or moving, as opposed to rest; the doing of something; exertion of power or force, as when one body acts on another; the effect of power exerted on one body by another; agency; activity; operation; as, the action of heat; a man of action.
- (n.) An act; a thing done; a deed; an enterprise. (pl.): Habitual deeds; hence, conduct; behavior; demeanor.
- (n.) The event or connected series of events, either real or imaginary, forming the subject of a play, poem, or other composition; the unfolding of the drama of events.
- (n.) Movement; as, the horse has a spirited action.
- (n.) Effective motion; also, mechanism; as, the breech action of a gun.
- (n.) Any one of the active processes going on in an organism; the performance of a function; as, the action of the heart, the muscles, or the gastric juice.
- (n.) Gesticulation; the external deportment of the speaker, or the suiting of his attitude, voice, gestures, and countenance, to the subject, or to the feelings.
- (n.) The attitude or position of the several parts of the body as expressive of the sentiment or passion depicted.
- (n.) A suit or process, by which a demand is made of a right in a court of justice; in a broad sense, a judicial proceeding for the enforcement or protection of a right, the redress or prevention of a wrong, or the punishment of a public offense.
- (n.) A right of action; as, the law gives an action for every claim.
- (n.) A share in the capital stock of a joint-stock company, or in the public funds; hence, in the plural, equivalent to stocks.
- (n.) An engagement between troops in war, whether on land or water; a battle; a fight; as, a general action, a partial action.
- (n.) The mechanical contrivance by means of which the impulse of the players finger is transmitted to the strings of a pianoforte or to the valve of an organ pipe.
Amal Meaning in English
Urdu Word amal is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. amal meaning in English is Action عمَل. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. amal word meaning along with amal definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of amal, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of amal in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Muharak hona, Amal karne wala, Mashq karna, and Amal taqseem are similar words of amal. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary