Amount Meaning in Urdu
Amount meaning in English to Urdu is شمار (Shumaar). Amount synonym words are included Come, Measure, Number, Quantity, Quantum, Sum, Total. Similar words of Amount are also commonly used in daily talk like as Amount Required, Amount Expended, and Amount Due.
Amount Sentence & Examples
- A big amount has been saved this year.
- Amount of substance mole.
- Full amount was not recovered.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Amount Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To go up; to ascend.
- (v. t.) To signify; to amount to.
- (n.) The sum total of two or more sums or quantities; the aggregate; the whole quantity; a totality; as, the amount of 7 and 9 is 16; the amount of a bill; the amount of this years revenue.
- (n.) To rise or reach by an accumulation of particular sums or quantities; to come (to) in the aggregate or whole; -- with to or unto.
- (n.) To rise, reach, or extend in effect, substance, or influence; to be equivalent; to come practically (to); as, the testimony amounts to very little.
- (n.) The effect, substance, value, significance, or result; the sum; as, the amount of the testimony is this.
Amount Urdu Meaning with Definition
Amount word meaning:
Amount is an English language word which means a quantity of something, especially the total of a thing or things in number, size, value, or extent.
Amount meaning in Urdu:
• The meaning of Amount in Urdu is رقم
Definition of Amount:
Amount can be defined as the sum total of two or more quantities or sums; aggregate.
Origin of Amount:
The word Amount has been derived in 1250–1300 from Middle English verb amounten, amunten, from Anglo-French amo(u)nter, amunter, Old French amonter literally, “to go up, ascend,” probably a- + monter; noun use of verb from early 18th century;
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Amount Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary