• Annihilating Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Annihilate
• Annihilate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Annihilated.
- (v. t.) To reduce to nothing or nonexistence; to destroy the existence of; to cause to cease to be.
- (v. t.) To destroy or eradicate, as a property or attribute of a thing; to make of no effect; to destroy the force, etc., of; as, to annihilate an argument, law, rights, goodness.
- (v. t.) To destroy the form or peculiar distinctive properties of, so that the specific thing no longer exists; as, to annihilate a forest by cutting down the trees.