• Antiquities Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Antiquity
• Antiquity Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A relic or monument of ancient times; as, a coin, a statue, etc.; an ancient institution. [In this sense, usually in the plural.]
- (n.) The ancients; the people of ancient times.
- (n.) Ancient times; former ages; times long since past; as, Cicero was an eloquent orator of antiquity.
- (n.) Old age.
- (n.) An old gentleman.
- (n.) The quality of being ancient; ancientness; great age; as, a statue of remarkable antiquity; a family of great antiquity.