• Artful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Artificial; imitative.
- (a.) Performed with, or characterized by, art or skill.
- (a.) Cunning; disposed to cunning indirectness of dealing; crafty; as, an artful boy. [The usual sense.]
- (a.) Using or exhibiting much art, skill, or contrivance; dexterous; skillful.
• Artfully Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an artful manner; with art or cunning; skillfully; dexterously; craftily.
• Artfulness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being artful; art; cunning; craft.