• Artificial Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Feigned; fictitious; assumed; affected; not genuine.
- (a.) Cultivated; not indigenous; not of spontaneous growth; as, artificial grasses.
- (a.) Made or contrived by art; produced or modified by human skill and labor, in opposition to natural; as, artificial heat or light, gems, salts, minerals, fountains, flowers.
- (a.) Artful; cunning; crafty.
• Artificialize Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To render artificial.
• Artificially Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Craftily; artfully.
- (adv.) In an artificial manner; by art, or skill and contrivance, not by nature.
- (adv.) Ingeniously; skillfully.