• Assorted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Assort
- (a.) Selected; culled.
• Assort Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To separate and distribute into classes, as things of a like kind, nature, or quality, or which are suited to a like purpose; to classify; as, to assort goods. [Rarely applied to persons.]
- (v. i.) To agree; to be in accordance; to be adapted; to suit; to fall into a class or place.
- (v. t.) To furnish with, or make up of, various sorts or a variety of goods; as, to assort a cargo.