• Attributed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Attribute
• Attribute Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To ascribe; to consider (something) as due or appropriate (to); to refer, as an effect to a cause; to impute; to assign; to consider as belonging (to).
- (n.) A conventional symbol of office, character, or identity, added to any particular figure; as, a club is the attribute of Hercules.
- (n.) That which is attributed; a quality which is considered as belonging to, or inherent in, a person or thing; an essential or necessary property or characteristic.
- (n.) Reputation.
- (n.) Quality, etc., denoted by an attributive; an attributive adjunct or adjective.