Baandhna in English
Baandhna meaning in Urdu to English is Bind Baandhna. Baandhna synonym word is Adhere, Attach, Bandage, Bond and Constipate. Similar words of Baandhna are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Bind Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To exert a binding or restraining influence.
- (v. t.) To cover, as with a bandage; to bandage or dress; -- sometimes with up; as, to bind up a wound.
- (v. t.) To prevent or restrain from customary or natural action; as, certain drugs bind the bowels.
- (v. t.) To tie, or confine with a cord, band, ligature, chain, etc.; to fetter; to make fast; as, to bind grain in bundles; to bind a prisoner.
- (v. i.) To contract; to grow hard or stiff; to cohere or stick together in a mass; as, clay binds by heat.
- (n.) Any twining or climbing plant or stem, esp. a hop vine; a bine.
- (v. t.) To sew or fasten together, and inclose in a cover; as, to bind a book.
- (v. t.) To protect or strengthen by a band or binding, as the edge of a carpet or garment.
- (n.) Indurated clay, when much mixed with the oxide of iron.
- (v. t.) To make fast ( a thing) about or upon something, as by tying; to encircle with something; as, to bind a belt about one; to bind a compress upon a part.
- (v. i.) To tie; to confine by any ligature.
- (n.) That which binds or ties.
- (n.) A ligature or tie for grouping notes.
- (v. i.) To be restrained from motion, or from customary or natural action, as by friction.
- (v. t.) To bring (any one) under definite legal obligations; esp. under the obligation of a bond or covenant.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To oblige, restrain, or hold, by authority, law, duty, promise, vow, affection, or other moral tie; as, to bind the conscience; to bind by kindness; bound by affection; commerce binds nations to each other.
- (v. t.) To place under legal obligation to serve; to indenture; as, to bind an apprentice; -- sometimes with out; as, bound out to service.
- (v. t.) To confine, restrain, or hold by physical force or influence of any kind; as, attraction binds the planets to the sun; frost binds the earth, or the streams.
Baandhna Meaning in English
Urdu Word baandhna is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. baandhna meaning in English is Bind باندھنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. baandhna word meaning along with baandhna definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of baandhna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of baandhna in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of baandhna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary