Bank Meaning in Urdu
Bank meaning in English to Urdu is ساحل (Sahil). Bank synonym words are included Camber, Cant, Deposit, Rely, Swear, Trust. Similar words of Bank are also commonly used in daily talk like as Banker, Bankrupt, and Bankruptcy.
- And dealt in bank business.
- Charges are debited from the bank account of your choice.
- Close collaboration between the Bank and the Fund is not merely desirable it is essential.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Bank Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The regular term of a court of law, or the full court sitting to hear arguments upon questions of law, as distinguished from a sitting at Nisi Prius, or a court held for jury trials. See Banc.
- (v. t.) To raise a mound or dike about; to inclose, defend, or fortify with a bank; to embank.
- (n.) In certain games, as dominos, a fund of pieces from which the players are allowed to draw.
- (n.) A steep acclivity, as the slope of a hill, or the side of a ravine.
- (n.) The bench or seat upon which the judges sit.
- (n.) A bench; a high seat, or seat of distinction or judgment; a tribunal or court.
- (n.) A bench, as for rowers in a galley; also, a tier of oars.
- (n.) An elevation, or rising ground, under the sea; a shoal, shelf, or shallow; as, the banks of Newfoundland.
- (v. t.) To heap or pile up; as, to bank sand.
- (v. i.) To deposit money in a bank; to have an account with a banker.
- (n.) The sum of money or the checks which the dealer or banker has as a fund, from which to draw his stakes and pay his losses.
- (n.) The margin of a watercourse; the rising ground bordering a lake, river, or sea, or forming the edge of a cutting, or other hollow.
- (n.) The building or office used for banking purposes.
- (n.) A sort of table used by printers.
- (n.) A mound, pile, or ridge of earth, raised above the surrounding level; hence, anything shaped like a mound or ridge of earth; as, a bank of clouds; a bank of snow.
- (v. i.) To keep a bank; to carry on the business of a banker.
- (n.) A fund from deposits or contributions, to be used in transacting business; a joint stock or capital.
- (n.) A deposit of ore or coal, worked by excavations above water level.
- (n.) The ground at the top of a shaft; as, ores are brought to bank.
- (v. t.) To deposit in a bank.
- (n.) A bench, or row of keys belonging to a keyboard, as in an organ.
- (n.) The face of the coal at which miners are working.
- (n.) An establishment for the custody, loan, exchange, or issue, of money, and for facilitating the transmission of funds by drafts or bills of exchange; an institution incorporated for performing one or more of such functions, or the stockholders (or their representatives, the directors), acting in their corporate capacity.
- (v. t.) To pass by the banks of.
- (v. i.) To tilt sidewise in rounding a curve; -- said of a flying machine, an aerocurve, or the like.
- (n.) The lateral inclination of an aeroplane as it rounds a curve; as, a bank of 45í is easy; a bank of 90í is dangerous.
- (n.) A group or series of objects arranged near together; as, a bank of electric lamps, etc.
Bank Urdu Meaning with Definition
Bank is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Bank meaning in Urdu is a ساحل - Sahil. Bank word is driven by the English language. Bank word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Bank meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Bank stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Bank word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Bank, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Bank Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary