meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Burst, Fusillade and Salvo. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Jama hona, Bhar halka karna, Bhar poor andaaz mein, and Aaloda karna.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A return of the ball before it touches the ground.
- (v. i.) To be thrown out, or discharged, at once; to be discharged in a volley, or as if in a volley; to make a volley or volleys.
- (v. t.) To discharge with, or as with, a volley.
- (n.) A burst or emission of many things at once; as, a volley of words.
- (n.) A sending of the ball full to the top of the wicket.
- (n.) A flight of missiles, as arrows, bullets, or the like; the simultaneous discharge of a number of small arms.
- (v. i.) To send the ball full to the top of the wicket.
- (v. i.) To return the ball before it touches the ground.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
بھر مار. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
bhar mar, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Jama hona, Bhar halka karna, Bhar poor andaaz mein, and Aaloda karna
are similar words of
bhar mar. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary