• Blossomed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blossom
• Blossom Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The flower of a plant, or the essential organs of reproduction, with their appendages; florescence; bloom; the flowers of a plant, collectively; as, the blossoms and fruit of a tree; an apple tree in blossom.
- (n.) To flourish and prosper.
- (n.) A blooming period or stage of development; something lovely that gives rich promise.
- (n.) To put forth blossoms or flowers; to bloom; to blow; to flower.
- (n.) The color of a horse that has white hairs intermixed with sorrel and bay hairs; -- otherwise called peach color.