• Boas Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Boa
• Boa Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A genus of large American serpents, including the boa constrictor, the emperor boa of Mexico (B. imperator), and the chevalier boa of Peru (B. eques).
- (n.) A long, round fur tippet; -- so called from its resemblance in shape to the boa constrictor.
• Boasted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Boast
• Boastful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Given to, or full of, boasting; inclined to boast; vaunting; vainglorious; self-praising.