Brand Meaning in Urdu
Brand meaning in English to Urdu is چھاپ (Chaap). Brand synonym words are included Blade, Denounce, Firebrand, Make, Mark, Marque, Post, Stain, Steel, Stigma, Stigmatize, Sword, Trade name. Similar words of Brand are also commonly used in daily talk like as Bran, Brandish, and Brandy.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Brand Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) Fig.: To fix a mark of infamy, or a stigma, upon.
- (v. t.) A burning piece of wood; or a stick or piece of wood partly burnt, whether burning or after the fire is extinct.
- (v. t.) An instrument to brand with; a branding iron.
- (v. t.) Any minute fungus which produces a burnt appearance in plants. The brands are of many species and several genera of the order Pucciniaei.
- (v. t.) To mark or impress indelibly, as with a hot iron.
- (v. t.) To burn a distinctive mark into or upon with a hot iron, to indicate quality, ownership, etc., or to mark as infamous (as a convict).
- (v. t.) To put an actual distinctive mark upon in any other way, as with a stencil, to show quality of contents, name of manufacture, etc.
- (v. t.) A mark put upon criminals with a hot iron. Hence: Any mark of infamy or vice; a stigma.
- (v. t.) A sword, so called from its glittering or flashing brightness.
- (v. t.) A mark made by burning with a hot iron, as upon a cask, to designate the quality, manufacturer, etc., of the contents, or upon an animal, to designate ownership; -- also, a mark for a similar purpose made in any other way, as with a stencil. Hence, figurately: Quality; kind; grade; as, a good brand of flour.
Brand Urdu Meaning with Definition
Brand word meaning:
Brand is an English language word which means a type of product manufactured by a particular company under a particular name.
It also means an identifying mark burned on livestock or (especially in former times) criminals or slaves with a branding iron.
Brand meaning in Urdu:
• The meaning of Brand in Urdu is برانڈ
Definition of Brand:
Brand can be defined as a name, term, design, symbol or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other seller.
Brand word origin:
The word Brand dates back to Old Norse, the ancient North Germanic language from which modern Scandinavian languages derived. Brand originally referred to a piece of burning wood.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Brand Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary