• Bringing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bring
• Bring Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To convey; to move; to carry or conduct.
- (v. t.) To convey to the place where the speaker is or is to be; to bear from a more distant to a nearer place; to fetch.
- (v. t.) To persuade; to induce; to draw; to lead; to guide.
- (v. t.) To produce in exchange; to sell for; to fetch; as, what does coal bring per ton?
- (v. t.) To cause the accession or obtaining of; to procure; to make to come; to produce; to draw to.