• Bunch Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small isolated mass of ore, as distinguished from a continuous vein.
- (n.) A collection, cluster, or tuft, properly of things of the same kind, growing or fastened together; as, a bunch of grapes; a bunch of keys.
- (v. i.) To swell out into a bunch or protuberance; to be protuberant or round.
- (v. t.) To form into a bunch or bunches.
- (n.) A protuberance; a hunch; a knob or lump; a hump.
• Bunch grass Definition & Synonyms
- () A grass growing in bunches and affording pasture. In California, Atropis tenuifolia, Festuca scabrella, and several kinds of Stipa are favorite bunch grasses. In Utah, Eriocoma cuspidata is a good bunch grass.