• Bundling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bundle
• Bundle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To prepare for departure; to set off in a hurry or without ceremony.
- (n.) A number of things bound together, as by a cord or envelope, into a mass or package convenient for handling or conveyance; a loose package; a roll; as, a bundle of straw or of paper; a bundle of old clothes.
- (v. t.) To send off abruptly or without ceremony.
- (v. i.) To sleep on the same bed without undressing; -- applied to the custom of a man and woman, especially lovers, thus sleeping.
- (v. t.) To tie or bind in a bundle or roll.