• Burrowed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Burrow
• Burrow Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To lodge, or take refuge, in any deep or concealed place; to hide.
- (v. i.) To excavate a hole to lodge in, as in the earth; to lodge in a hole excavated in the earth, as conies or rabbits.
- (n.) A mound. See 3d Barrow, and Camp, n., 5.
- (n.) An incorporated town. See 1st Borough.
- (n.) A heap or heaps of rubbish or refuse.
- (n.) A shelter; esp. a hole in the ground made by certain animals, as rabbits, for shelter and habitation.