• Capable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Possessing adequate power; qualified; able; fully competent; as, a capable instructor; a capable judge; a mind capable of nice investigations.
- (a.) Possessing ability, qualification, or susceptibility; having capacity; of sufficient size or strength; as, a room capable of holding a large number; a castle capable of resisting a long assault.
- (a.) Possessing legal power or capacity; as, a man capable of making a contract, or a will.
- (a.) Capacious; large; comprehensive.
• Capableness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being capable; capability; adequateness; competency.