carry Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Acquit, Bear, Behave, Channel, Comport, Conduct, Contain, Convey, Deport, Dribble, Execute, Expect, Express, Extend, Hold, Pack, Persuade, Post, Run, Stock, Sway, Take, Transmit, Transport. Check out
similar words like Carry-on, Carry-out and Carryall;
Urdu Translation is
CARRY Synonyms & Definition
- (v. i.) To act as a bearer; to convey anything; as, to fetch and carry.
- (v. t.) To transfer from one place (as a country, book, or column) to another; as, to carry the war from Greece into Asia; to carry an account to the ledger; to carry a number in adding figures.
- (v. t.) To bear (ones self); to behave, to conduct or demean; -- with the reflexive pronouns.
- (v. t.) To move; to convey by force; to impel; to conduct; to lead or guide.
- (n.) A tract of land, over which boats or goods are carried between two bodies of navigable water; a carrying place; a portage.
- (v. t.) To contain; to comprise; to bear the aspect of ; to show or exhibit; to imply.
- (v. i.) To hold the head; -- said of a horse; as, to carry well i. e., to hold the head high, with arching neck.
- (v. t.) To bear or uphold successfully through conflict, as a leader or principle; hence, to succeed in, as in a contest; to bring to a successful issue; to win; as, to carry an election.
- (v. t.) To convey by extension or continuance; to extend; as, to carry the chimney through the roof; to carry a road ten miles farther.
- (v. t.) To convey or transport in any manner from one place to another; to bear; -- often with away or off.
- (v. t.) To have or hold as a burden, while moving from place to place; to have upon or about ones person; to bear; as, to carry a wound; to carry an unborn child.
- (v. i.) To have earth or frost stick to the feet when running, as a hare.
- (v. t.) To bear the charges or burden of holding or having, as stocks, merchandise, etc., from one time to another; as, a merchant is carrying a large stock; a farm carries a mortgage; a broker carries stock for a customer; to carry a life insurance.
- (v. i.) To have propulsive power; to propel; as, a gun or mortar carries well.
- (v. t.) To get possession of by force; to capture.
Multi Language Dictionary
Carry ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Carry مما يعني إحمل باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Carry تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Carry ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Carry من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Carry Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Carry" which meaning "إحمل" in Arabic. Carry meaning in Arabic has been searched 11857 times till 01 Apr, 2023. The definitions of the word Carry has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Carry. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Carry in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Carry from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.