pack Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Battalion, Bundle, Camp, Carry, Clique, Compact, Coterie, Cram, Gang, Jam, Mob, Multitude, Pile, Ram, Ring, Take, Tamp, Throng, Wad. Check out
similar words like Package, Packaged and Packager;
Urdu Translation is
PACK Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) The forwards who compose one half of the scrummage; also, the scrummage.
- (v. t.) To cover, envelop, or protect tightly with something;
- (v. t.) to envelop in a wet or dry sheet, within numerous coverings.
- (n.) In hydropathic practice, a wrapping of blankets or sheets called dry pack, wet pack, cold pack, etc., according to the condition of the blankets or sheets used, put about a patient to give him treatment; also, the fact or condition of being so treated.
- (v. i.) To gather in flocks or schools; as, the grouse or the perch begin to pack.
- (n.) To render impervious, as by filling or surrounding with suitable material, or to fit or adjust so as to move without giving passage to air, water, or steam; as, to pack a joint; to pack the piston of a steam engine.
- (n.) A number of hounds or dogs, hunting or kept together.
- (n.) To cause to go; to send away with baggage or belongings; esp., to send away peremptorily or suddenly; -- sometimes with off; as, to pack a boy off to school.
- (n.) To fill in the manner of a pack, that is, compactly and securely, as for transportation; hence, to fill closely or to repletion; to stow away within; to cause to be full; to crowd into; as, to pack a trunk; the play, or the audience, packs the theater.
- (n.) To contrive unfairly or fraudulently; to plot.
- (n.) A full set of playing cards; also, the assortment used in a particular game; as, a euchre pack.
- (n.) A shook of cask staves.
- (v. i.) To depart in haste; -- generally with off or away.
- (n.) An envelope, or wrapping, of sheets used in hydropathic practice, called dry pack, wet pack, cold pack, etc., according to the method of treatment.
- (n.) A number of persons associated or leagued in a bad design or practice; a gang; as, a pack of thieves or knaves.
- (n.) A pact.
- (n.) To make a pack of; to arrange closely and securely in a pack; hence, to place and arrange compactly as in a pack; to press into close order or narrow compass; as to pack goods in a box; to pack fish.
- (n.) To sort and arrange (the cards) in a pack so as to secure the game unfairly.
- (v. i.) To make up packs, bales, or bundles; to stow articles securely for transportation.
- (n.) Hence: To bring together or make up unfairly and fraudulently, in order to secure a certain result; as, to pack a jury or a causes.
- (n.) A number or quantity equal to the contents of a pack; hence, a multitude; a burden.
- (v. i.) To unite in bad measures; to confederate for ill purposes; to join in collusion.
- (v. i.) To admit of stowage, or of making up for transportation or storage; to become compressed or to settle together, so as to form a compact mass; as, the goods pack conveniently; wet snow packs well.
- (n.) A bundle made up and prepared to be carried; especially, a bundle to be carried on the back; a load for an animal; a bale, as of goods.
- (n.) To load with a pack; hence, to load; to encumber; as, to pack a horse.
- (n.) A number or quantity of connected or similar things
- (n.) To transport in a pack, or in the manner of a pack (i. e., on the backs of men or beasts).
- (n.) A large area of floating pieces of ice driven together more or less closely.
- (n.) A bundle of sheet-iron plates for rolling simultaneously.
- (n.) To envelop in a wet or dry sheet, within numerous coverings. See Pack, n., 5.
- (n.) A loose, lewd, or worthless person. See Baggage.
Multi Language Dictionary
Pack ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Pack مما يعني العلبة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Pack تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Pack ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Pack من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Pack Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Pack" which meaning "العلبة" in Arabic. Pack meaning in Arabic has been searched 6866 times till 06 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Pack has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Pack. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Pack in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Pack from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.