Catch Meaning in Urdu
Catch translation is "Qabzaa" and Catch synonym words Apprehension, Arrest, Becharm, Beguile and Bewitch.
Similar words of Catch are also commonly used in daily talk like as Catch fire, Catch up and Catchall. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Qabzaa" and Translation of Catch in Urdu writing script is قبضہ.
- • As soon as the boy plucks flower the gardener will catch him.
- • Asjad will catch the train.
- • Catch time by the fore lock.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''قبضہ'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Catch Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Act of seizing; a grasp.
- (v. t.) To take or receive; esp. to take by sympathy, contagion, infection, or exposure; as, to catch the spirit of an occasion; to catch the measles or smallpox; to catch cold; the house caught fire.
- (n.) A humorous canon or round, so contrived that the singers catch up each others words.
- (v. t.) To take captive, as in a snare or net, or on a hook; as, to catch a bird or fish.
- (v. t.) To lay hold on; to seize, especially with the hand; to grasp (anything) in motion, with the effect of holding; as, to catch a ball.
- (v. t.) To communicate to; to fasten upon; as, the fire caught the adjoining building.
- (n.) Something desirable to be caught, esp. a husband or wife in matrimony.
- (v. t.) To come upon unexpectedly or by surprise; to find; as, to catch one in the act of stealing.
- (v. i.) To spread by, or as by, infecting; to communicate.
- (v. i.) To be held or impeded by entanglement or a light obstruction; as, a kite catches in a tree; a door catches so as not to open.
- (v. t.) To get possession of; to attain.
- (n.) Passing opportunities seized; snatches.
- (n.) That by which anything is caught or temporarily fastened; as, the catch of a gate.
- (v. t.) To seize with the senses or the mind; to apprehend; as, to catch a melody.
- (v. t.) To reach in time; to come up with; as, to catch a train.
- (v. t.) To seize after pursuing; to arrest; as, to catch a thief.
- (v. t.) Hence: To insnare; to entangle.
- (v. i.) To take hold; as, the bolt does not catch.
- (n.) The posture of seizing; a state of preparation to lay hold of, or of watching he opportunity to seize; as, to lie on the catch.
- (n.) That which is caught or taken; profit; gain; especially, the whole quantity caught or taken at one time; as, a good catch of fish.
- (v. i.) To attain possession.
- (v. t.) To engage and attach; to please; to charm.
- (n.) A slight remembrance; a trace.
Catch Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Qabzaa. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Catch. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
آج میری دعوت ہے
Aaj Meri Dawat Hai
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Catch Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary